Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My Life on Saturn ! (:

would you believe me if i told you i lived on Saturn? The sixth planet from the sun, the second largest planet, the planet with RINGS ?!! My mommie got tired of me being BAD so she decided to send me to a different planet for a while. Life on Saturn is Incredible. Days on Saturn are shorter, which means the days go by faster. The only disadvantage of living on saturn is 29 earth years equals one year on Saturn. That means i dont  have a birthday every year, nor christmas or any-other holiday! Something i see everyday on Saturn are the Moons. There are 62 total but only 53 are named so i decided to name the rest(: Saturn was the god of agriculture in Roman mythology. Saturn is also the father of Jupiter,and the king of the Roman gods. Thats My life on saturn ! GOT TO GO , i see a cute Saturn-BOT ! <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment